Iberian Ham of “Cebo de Campo” (country fed) from Iberian pigs raised in freedom and cured in the Natural Park of the Sierra de Candelario (Salamanca). The most traditional elaboration and the experience of our Master “Jamoneros” (Ham makers), give the product a characteristic texture, flavor and aroma. It has fat infiltrations as a result of the exercise carried out by pigs in the field.
• Quality certificates: Certified by Certifood• Minimum cure: 32 months
• Ingredients: Iberian field bait ham, salt and preservatives (potassium nitrate and sodium nitrite).
• Nutritional information (per 100g product): Energy value: 1446 kJ / 345 Kcal, Total fats: 21.8g, of which saturated: 9.09g, Carbohydrates: 7.27g, of which sugars: 0g, Proteins: 29.09g, Salt: 3.09g.
• Allergens: gluten-free and allergen-free
• Storage conditions: Once started, cover with a layer of the ham fat itself for preservation. Store in a cool, dry place. Serve at room temperature.