Piece obtained from the hind limbs of the Iberian pig. It comes from Iberian pigs raised in freedom in the best Extremaduran and Andalusian pastures and fed mainly from cereals and natural feed, as well as grass, acorns and everything found in the countryside. Traditionally produced in the natural wineries of Redondo Iglesias, located in the Sierra de Candelario (Salamanca) at more than 1300 meters of altitude and surrounded by lush forests of chestnut and oak trees, which gives the product a characteristic aroma and flavor.
• Iberian certified by Certifood and IFS by Applus
• Minimum cure: 20 months• Ingredients: Iberian pork blade, salt and preservatives (potassium nitrate and sodium nitrite). You can carry butter outdoors
• Nutritional information (per 100 g): Energy value: 879 kJ / 210 Kcal, Total fats: 21.81g, of which saturated 9.1 g, carbohydrates: 5.45g, of which sugars 0g, proteins: 32.72g, salt 2.95g
• Gluten-free and allergen-free
• Preservation: Store in a cool, dry place between 0-22oC. Serve at room temperature.